- It takes you forever to learn the lyrics to a song because you only focus on the beat.
- The same way music gets stuck in your head, dances can get stuck in your body.
- When you hear a song that is catchy, or that you know choreography to, you literally can’t stop moving.
- You notice immediately whenever a song fits with a certain style of dance. Then you involuntarily start choreographing in your head.
- You unconsciously practice dance moves in class, walking, sitting, watching TV, anywhere really.
- People can’t seem to understand that you don’t listen to club hits for the deep lyrics.
- When you go out clubbing with friends, you’re ACTUALLY there to dance.
- You have at least one pair of shoes that you don’t allow to touch any surface unless it’s waxed, polished, and impeccably clean. Can’t even drop them.
- Harem pants are a necessity. And you can’t help but despise douchebags for wearing them for “fashion” purposes.
- You respect, appreciate, and aspire to pole dance. And people judge you for it.
|18th Dec 2013✧14:06194,077 notes|
|18th Dec 2013✧12:09|
|11th Dec 2013✧02:31|
|11th Dec 2013✧02:29|
|24th Nov 2013✧20:264,806 notes|
|14th Nov 2013✧21:2522,529 notes|